Several weeks back we went to the Newport Kite Festival. We had so much fun. Anders was in awe of the kites and the fun tricks they could do. One of the shows was kite battles. Anders couldn't keep his eyes off of them. We took his Lightning McQueen kite (best $1.50 ever!) out not knowing what the festival was all about and boy am I glad we did. We had some difficulty getting it up in the air (we were between some trees and the wind was not on our side) but once we did he was ecstatic! It was such a wonderful day! Once we put the kids in the car they both passed out and for the first time ever they let us transfer them into their beds and then sleep for another 3 hours. Poor guys were tuckered out! Flying kites is now one of Anders favorite past time....and I think I would have to agree with him.
So proud to get Lightning McQueen up in the air
watching the kite
I loved this kite. Looks like a church stained glass window.
Very cool. But not a kite, it's a wind sock.
Anders was so excited that he saw Captain Hook's ship.
No comments:
Post a Comment