These last two week have been super busy. Jon had a huge test this last week that made all of our lives a bit stressful and more chaotic than usual. But thankfully that is over and we have been enjoying a calm weekend. Although I don't think Jon will fully decompress until the grades are in. During those two weeks we had lots of play dates to keep us out of the house and busy...and out of Daddy's hair. So here are a few pics from the last 2 weeks.
Hailey has grown up so much in the last month or so. She no longer looks like a baby to me. She looks like a little girl....scary that it has already been 14 months.
She does like to be spoiled by her big brother!
Not only does she like to get spoiled, but he likes to show us that he is not a "baby" anymore.
But when he smiles at me like that I have a serious problem not letting him do what he wants.
His new favorite thing is typing the words he knows how to spell into the computer. I figure it's a great way to keep him busy and let him practice.
Hailey also loves to play hide and seek under my cabinets! You will notice that there is a childproof hook on the door frame...she has figured them out already. Time to get something new...or move!
Giving Daddy a pat on the back after a job well done.
Lazy Thursday morning!
Aunt Cate, Serena and Jonathan came for the weekend and brought me flowers...my favorite, Sunflowers!
Cuddle time with Aunt Cate!
Cheese Ball!
After all was said and done with the big test we took the kids to breakfast at the 4th Street Diner. I love the sign about the coffee but it cracks me up that it's next to a toilet sign.
They make the kids a special Mickey pancake. Again, he is acting so grown up and pouring his own syrup.
I love these, and Anders asks for them all the time.
Just like his Pops, he likes to make sure all the food on the plate will be eaten.
His infamous quote is "Are you going to eat that?"
His tower of jelly.
All worn out!
4th Street Diner is THE BOMB!! Oh man, I got hungry just looking at these pictures. I can't agree enough that it is near impossible to say "no" to Anders with that smile of his. It's just, so, adorable. And he may think he's all grown up, but he's still an adorable little munchkin to me. (Don't tell him!)
ReplyDelete