The older two boys have just started to take more interest in organized sports. Will (4years old) plays on a t-ball team and they had a game on Saturday morning. I have to say it made me very excited for the upcoming years when Anders will be old enough to play ball and Jon will be on the sidelines cheering him on!
Anders wanted to hang for a while on the teams bench.
Hailey had a great time as well. Debbie brought a set of trains and Hails was perfectly happy to sit on the bleachers and play with the trains. I love it, she is such a girlie girl sometimes and then she will sit down with her brother and play cars.
I love watching Will bat.
He hits the ball and then runs straight to the pitchers mound before following all the cries from his coach (and mommy) and heads to first base. The funniest part about this is that when we were playing tball at home throughout the week he would go to first base from the get go.
Anders had a good time running around with Ben (2 years old), but more than anything he wanted to play ball himself. So after the the game a trip to target was in order to get Anders his first ball and glove.
Copper making sure Anders was doing it right.
Ben joined in too!
We kept telling him to step into it...he didn't listen.
I love that boy!
Airplane!
juice time
Hailey wanted to make sure that we knew that a girl in a dress could play the game just as well as they could.
After finding a nerf football at the park and playing tag football one afternoon the kids wanted to keep playing. But since neither Debbie or I had a football we headed to the NEX to get the boys footballs. My favorite part of the boys playing wan't how well they were playing together, it was Debbie yelling "TACKLE HIM! OH WAIT, NO DON'T! TAG HIM!" Yes, Debbie will be "that" parent.
I couldn't believe how awesome this shot came out! And it wasn't framed.
Pretty awesome arm for a 4 year old!
There are many blogs to follow. But when I realized that there were close to 70 pictures I figures it was best to break the week up into a couple different posts. I am so happy that I went down to visit her! I am already looking forward to visiting her in Hawaii when we move to San Diego!
you're moving to San Diego? Good grief girl!
ReplyDeleteNot right away. We will be moving to Baton Rouge in December and be there for 9-18 months. Then San Diego. How long we are in BR will depend on how long it takes to get Jon's new ship commissioned. As with most construction it can go WAY past schedule.
ReplyDelete