So since the boys each got a new football we decided that we should go to the beach to throw the ball around. The throwing of the ball lasted about 5 minutes and then the boys and Hailey started playing in the surf. The beaches in New England are so different than what we are use to, so it was nice to get back to the "norm".
The best/only picture of all four. (from l to r: Will 4yrs, Ben 2yrs, Hailey 1yr and Anders 3yrs)
I adore this photo. And I want to know what Hailey is thinking about!
She loved the sand! And since we have been home she will lean over and try and "play" in sand (our carpet is sand colored).
I think this was the only photo of them with the ball.
They found a crab that was dying and the boys were trying to save it by getting it back in the water. I don't think the crab survived, but don't tell the boys that.
Precious!
They were running back and forth and smiling the whole time.
He loves jumping up over the waves.
Debbie told me that here boys weren't water babies and would probably just play in the sand. I guess Anders likes to be the ring leader.
The only full body picture you will see of me. I love the shot too much to not share it.
So cute!
We had so much fun that afternoon. I really don't enjoy the beaches up here in Newport, so now I am even more excited to get back down to the south for next summer. I am already planning a beach vacation for next summer in my head.
OOH - beach vacation! I'm so there. I missed not going this summer; not that it would have been the same, being pregnant. Can't WAIT to have you guys here again!
ReplyDeleteThen I say we start the ball rolling on a Willis/Bothel beach trip next summer. Maybe we can stay some where near Orlando and spend most of the time at the beach and a few days at Disney! We will start planning when I get home!
ReplyDelete